Compression Shorts with Groin Strap for High Hamstring injury treatment
All the benefits of performance compression Shorts along with added groin wrap.
Compression Shorts Application Instructions
Bio Skin® should be applied to dry skin. Oils, lotions and perspiration will
make the support harder to put on and will make it will feel as if it's sized
too small. Dry the area of application before applying support. Take the support
with both hands and stretch the top and bottom of the support two to three
times. This helps to relax the material before its gets broken-in.
2. Step into the shorts. Using both hands with thumbs against the thigh and hands extended, move hands down the lower leg, gathering the material. Pull shorts up, one leg at a time, until waistband is just above the knee.
3. Repeat the procedure, pulling up shorts, until waistband is at crotch level.
4. Once again, gather the material, and pull over buttocks one side at a time.
5. Continue pulling up to waist level. Adjust for comfort.
6. Bottom of shorts should fit about 2-3 above the knee. Shorts should fit
snugly in the crotch.
Applying the Cinch Strap
1. Attach the cinch strap to the strip of fastener loop on the outside of the leg with the buckle forward.
2. Wind the cinch strap around the leg, and through the buckle to the desired
level of compression. Secure strap to the loop fastener.
Applying the Groin Wrap
1. Examine Groin Wrap and identify 1 hook fastener and 7 loop fastener.
2. Sit on the edge of a chair. If wrapping the right leg*, hold 7 loop in left hand and place it (loop facing up) over your left pocket (hip area). Bring the wrap around back of waist till the 1 hook end is above the right leg.
3. Drop the 1 hook end between your legs. Reach behind your right leg with your right hand and grab the 1 hook end. Stand up, bringing the wrap up and around the right thigh. Attach the 1 hook to the 7 loop.
4. Adjust and equalize tension throughout the length of the groin wrap by sliding hands between wrap and shorts. Be careful to eliminate wrinkles and bunching of groin wrap.
* Reverse process for left leg